Meet the Team
Meet the dedicated Youth Link team and staff members.
Meet Our STAFF
Training & Development Officer
Research & Curriculum Development Officer
Youth Engagement Officer
Good Relations and Church Engagement Worker
Moorlands Senior Lecturer
Training and Development Youth Worker
The governance, management and administration of Youth Link: NI is carried out by its Executive Council.
Appointments to the Trustees by members or their respective relevant Decision Making Bodies shall be made as follows:
- Up to six Trustees to be appointed by the Roman Catholic Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Presbyterian Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Methodist Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Church of Ireland (together known as the Denominational Representatives); and
- Two Trustees to be appointed by the Denominational Representatives
Trustees are appointed for a period of three years, which is renewable.
The current members of Council are:
Mr Paul Brown &
Dr Graeme Thompson
Mr Dermot Kelly,
Very Rev Raymond McCullagh,
Ms Frances McNally &
Miss Lizzie Rea.
Church of Ireland Representatives:
Mr Simon Henry (Chairperson),
Ms Claire Hinchcliff &
Mrs Gillian Gilmore (Vice-Chairperson)
Rev. Philip Patterson